If you’re looking for the best things to do in springtime in Helen, Georgia, you’ve come to the right place. Check out this spring bucket list of fun activities for the famous Bavarian town.
Spring is here! The sun is shining, birds are chirping and flowers are blooming. It’s the perfect time to visit the Bavarian town of Helen, nestled in the North Georgia mountains.
When spring rolls around, there are so many fun things to do in Helen to soak up the sun in the great outdoors while having fun. Check out this spring bucket list of activities—including hidden gems—that are perfect to welcome in spring in this one-of-a-kind town.
22 Must-Try Spring Bucket List Activities for Helen, Georgia
2. PICNIC in Unicoi Park.
5. Attend a HERITAGE DAYS event.
6. Enjoy a BEER beside the Chattahoochee River.
7. Play GOLF at Innsbrook Golf Club.
8. Try out the ARCHERY and AIR GUN RANGE at Unicoi State Park.
12. PADDLEBOARD around Unicoi Lake.
13. Ride the GEORGIA MOUNTAIN COASTER from downtown Helen.
14. Grab some ICE-CREAM at one of many options in downtown Helen.
15. Enjoy POOLSIDE OR ROOFTOP COCKTAILS at Valhalla Resort.
21. Complete at GPS SCAVENGER HUNT at Unicoi State Park.
22. Take a tour of HARDMAN FARM State Historic Site.
What are your favorite activities to do in the spring?