If you’re looking for the best things to do in fall in Helen, you’ve come to the right place. Check out this fall bucket list of fun activities for the famous Bavarian town.
Fall has arrived in Helen and fall foliage is taking over the mountainous landscape. It’s the perfect time of year to visit the Bavarian town of Helen, nestled in the North Georgia mountains.
When fall rolls around each year, there are unlimited outdoor activities to do in Helen to soak up the crisp clear fall weather while the leaves change to reds, oranges and yellows before your eyes. Check out this fall bucket list of activities that is perfect to celebrate fall in this one-of-a-kind town.
20 Must-Try Fall Bucket List Activities for Helen
1. Experience the 50th celebration of OKTOBERFEST in Helen.
3. Play a round of GOLF in the middle of changing leaves at Innsbrook Golf Club.
4. Stop by an ELVIS FESTIVAL (Jeff Lewis and Friends) Nov. 1-5 at Unicoi Lodge.
6. Attend a HERITAGE DAYS event at nearby Sautee Nacoochee Center.
8. Enjoy a GERMAN BEER beside the Chattahoochee River.
9. Go on a hunt to find the most colorful FALL FOLIAGE near Helen.
11. Ride the GEORGIA MOUNTAIN COASTER from downtown Helen.
12. Book a SPA SESSION at Valhalla Resort.
13. TENT CAMP at one of these nearby campgrounds.
14. Enjoy a WINE TASTING at one of the many scenic wineries near Helen.
16. Grab a giant GERMAN PRETZEL to eat in Unicoi Park.
19. Spend half a day at state historic site HARDMAN FARM.
20. See key landmarks on a free SELF-GUIDED DRIVING TOUR.
What favorite activity would you add to a fall bucket list for Helen?
For more posts on Helen, Georgia, check out these posts!