So, it’s been more than a week since I declared my double unders goal. Since then, I’ve worked on them twice, but still have a long way to go. On Tuesday, I managed to jump up instead of pulling my feet up under me, so progress, but no pike. I consistently strung together 5 or 6 in a row, then asked James to video me. When he did, I could only get 2 in a row. What can I say? I’m camera shy 🙂 I’ll spare you from the 5-second videos he took. But I’ll definitely post a video once I can get more than a couple in a row…on film.
This weekend, I’ll practice again…outside, of course, because it’s supposed to be beautiful here. Thank goodness, because I’m starting to get spring fever.
Last week, I came home late from the gym one night and scrounged around in our pantry looking for a quick meal. Obviously, I would have preferred to make this soup from scratch, but hey, at least it was a better choice than fast food. This soup wasn’t genius but it was definitely quick, easy, comforting, tasty, warm and made for great leftovers.
Easy Tomato Soup
- 32 oz. organic tomato soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 can chicken stock
- 1 onion
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- turkey kielbasa
- Toppings: avocado, grape tomatoes, shredded cheese
1. Pour premade soup, Rotel and chicken stock into dutch oven and turn burner to medium high.
2. Dice onion, slice mushrooms and sautee in ghee/olive oil until onions become transparent. Then, add to dutch oven.
3. Slice kielbasa and brown in pan. Then, add to dutch oven.
4. Bring soup to a rolling boil for 20 minutes.
Serve with sliced avocado, sliced tomatoes and shredded cheese.